The finance minister has announced his government’s intention to go ahead with
- Intention to abolish Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB)
- Consolidation various Oil & Gas manufacturing and distribution public sector companies.
- To list various central, state and railway PSUs.
- To make joint venture in real estate project easier by matching/delaying capital gain tax payment till completion of the project.
- Change in holding period for land and building to 2 years in line with unlisted shares.
- Increasing period for set off of MAT tax to 15 years.
- Continuous of carried forward loss for start ups and small enterprises in spite of substantial change in share holding and management.
Other significant changes are…Visit here to know more: Budget 2017 : Impact on Mergers & Acquisitions in India